“I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees” – Henry David Thoreau
Coaching is a professional development tool used as a catalyst to unlock potential, enabling clients to achieve goals. Through having a series of coaching conversations with someone who actively listens without judging and who provides the right level of challenge, helps clients focus, reflect on their barriers and concerns and identify what they need to do to achieve their goals. Specialising in organisational coaching, our qualified and experienced coaches help clients identify what motivates them to take action, enabling to come up with their own solutions. Clients come to us for coaching with various challenges and here are some examples:
- To implement strategic goals
- Overcoming procrastination
- Improve relationships
- Leadership skills – either for individuals taking on a new role or those who wish to sharpen their leadership skills
- Career – for graduates or individuals who want to explore the next step in their career, stretching their thinking to secure their dream job
- Performance – for individuals who need to raise their performance levels in their current job
- Building personal resilience
- Develop Interpersonal skills
Our coaching sessions include the use of appropriate coaching models, tools, assessments, personalised action plans and techniques to self-coach and continue development following the sessions. We have expectations too and that is for individuals to take time to think, reflect, challenge themselves and commit to agreed actions.
Companies that provide coaching as part of their learning and development strategy benefit from the return on their investment as employees are motivated, engaged and loyal which leads to high performance and delivery of business goals.
I really enjoyed working with Angela, she was patient and motivating and provided me with the space I needed to reflect on the things I wanted to change, where I could focus and what I needed to ask help for. Working with her has improved my confidence and reflective practice around management. I would recommend her unreservedly.
For more information about how AMAYSHR can support you with your executive coaching please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org