AMAYSHR is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Officer (ICO) under registration reference ZA322717.
We process your personal information to meet our legal and contractual obligations and to provide you with our services.
This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
We may gather and process the following data about you:
You may give us personal information by corresponding with us by phone, email, in writing or otherwise. This includes but is not limited to information you provide when you are in receipt of our services. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, as well as other personal information associated with the services we provide.
How we use your personal data and the lawful basis for processing
AMAYSHR takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice.
Where you have consented to us providing you with details of promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time.
The purposes and lawful bases for processing your personal data are:
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service
- We collect your personal data to respond to enquiries and to supply relevant marketing information about our services
- From time to time, we would like to contact you to supply relevant marketing information about our services and will seek your consent to do this
Your rights as a data subject:
- You have the right to ask AMAYSHR whether we process data about you, to have access to that data and in addition the following information:
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of the personal data concerned
- The recipients of the data, if any
- The length of time that the personal data is to be stored for
- The right to rectification or erasure of your personal data and restriction of, or objection to, its processing
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Information about the source of the data, if not directly from youIf you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will endeavour to update/correct it as soon as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identify before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
- You can find out more about your rights at: https://ico.org.uk
Sharing and disclosing your personal data.
AMAYSHR does not share or disclose any of your personal data without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. However, should we use a third party to provide a service, any processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Security measures AMAYSHR takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Security and performance AMAYSHR uses a third party service to help maintain the security and performance of our website.
The right to withdraw consent: As the data subject, you have the right to withdraw consent where the basis for processing of your personal data is that of consent (i.e. the processing is not based on a different justification allowed by the GDPR such as contractual or legal obligation).
Consequences of not providing your data
You are not obligated to provide your personal data to AMAYSHR, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our products or services, we will not be able to deliver our services without it.
How long we keep your data
AMAYSHR only ever retains personal data for as long as is necessary and we have a Records Retention and Protection Policy in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
Where we are using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us to delete the data or withdraw your consent.
If you send AMAYSHR an email.
We monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments, for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
Marketing and offers
From time to time, AMAYSHR would like to contact you with details of the products and services that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for these purposes, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly and requesting to unsubscribe from any marketing information.
Making a complaint
AMAYSHR only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. In the first instance please contact: Angela Mays, HR Consultant Email: email@example.com Telephone: 07557 376917 If you are not satisfied you have right to contact: The Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.ord.uk/concerns/ Telephone +44 (0) 303 123 1113
AMAYSHR is the Data Controller for the information you provide during the application process unless otherwise stated. All of the information you provide during the process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application. We will use the contact details you provide to us to contact you to progress your application. We will use the other information you provide to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for. We will not share any of the information you provide during the recruitment process with any third parties for marketing purposes or store any of your information outside of the European Economic Area.
The information you provide will be held securely by us and/or our data processors whether the information is in electronic or physical format.We sometimes use recruitment agencies who will send us your CV and other information relevant to the job you are applying for. We send your CV to the recruiting employer for them to assess your suitability for the role and they shortlist applications for interview.
They will not be provided with your contact details. If you are successful, the information you provide during the application process e.g. interview notes, will be retained by AMAYSHR for the duration of 6 months from the closure of the campaign.
Final recruitment decisions are made by hiring employers and all of the information gathered during the application process is taken into account.You are able to ask about decisions made about your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We might ask you to participate in assessment days; complete tests or occupational personality profile questionnaires; and/or to attend an interview – or a combination of these. Information will be generated by you and by us. For example, you might complete a written test or we might take interview notes.
This information is held by AMAYSHR. If you are unsuccessful following assessment for the position you have applied for, we may ask if you would like your details to be retained in our talent pool for a period of six months. If you say yes, we would proactively contact you should any further suitable vacancies arise. If we make a conditional offer of employment we will ask you for information so that we can carry out new starter checks.
All job offers are subject to satisfactory completion of these checks including confirming the right to work in the United Kingdom and seek assurance as to their trustworthiness, integrity and reliability.
You will therefore be required to provide:
- Proof of your identity – you will be asked to provide original documents, we will take copies.
- Proof of your qualifications – you will be asked to provide original documents, we will take copies.
- Depending on the job role, you will be asked to complete a criminal records declaration to declare any unspent convictions.
- We will contact your referees, using the details you provide in your application, directly to obtain references
- We may also ask you to complete a questionnaire about your health. This is to establish your fitness to work. This is done through an external service provider.