Professional Code of Conduct
Profesional Code of Conduct
AMAYSHR works to the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development’s code of professional conduct in the following areas:
Professional competence and behaviour
- We maintain professional knowledge and competence through continuing professional development, to ensure we
provide a professional, up-to-date and insightful service;
- We seek appropriate support if business needs require involvement in new areas of activity;
- We accept responsibility for our own professional actions and decisions;
- We apply professional high standards of relevance, accuracy and timeliness in the information and advice we provide to stakeholders.
Ethical standards and integrity
- We establish, maintain and develop business relationships based on confidence, trust and respect;
- We exhibit and role model professional and personal integrity and honesty at all times;
- We demonstrate and promote sensitivity for the customs, practices, culture and personal beliefs of others;
- We champion employment and business practices that promote equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion and
support human rights and dignity;
- We safeguard all confidential, commercially sensitive and personal data acquired as a result of business
relationships and do not use it for personal advantage or the benefit or detriment of third parties.
Representative of the profession
- We always act in a way which supports and upholds the reputation and values of the profession;
- We uphold our responsibilities as professional people towards the wider community;
- We comply with prevailing laws and not encourage, assist or collude with others who may be engaged in unlawful
conduct, taking action as appropriate;
- We exhibit personal leadership as a role model for maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct;
- We are mindful of the distinction between acting in a personal and professional capacity.
- We demonstrate and promote fair and reasonable standards in the treatment of people who are operating within
their sphere of influence;
- We challenge others if they suspect unlawful or unethical conduct or behaviour, taking action as appropriate;
- We ensure that our professional judgement is not compromised nor could be perceived as compromised because
of bias, or the undue influence of others;
- We promote appropriate people management and development practices to influence and enable the achievement
of business objectives;
- We ensure those working for us have the appropriate level of competence, supervision and support.